Friday, August 1, 2008

Good Evening Ladies and GentleMEN :)

Due to the busynesss and stressness lately, I have not been updating lately. So, to release the stressness, Me and jp went to watch '' Penuggang Gelap'', which is as you all know ''The Dark Knight''. Ha..ha..haha..And I thought my jokes were bad... Moving on, Actualy the movie was awesome, but I already know most of the part because i watched the trailer almost evryday. Cause ITS ALL PART OF THE PLAN. To become a spoiler before we watch the movie. Haiz. but its was still great to watch. Anywayz , WHY SO SERIOUS? Everything is a good thing....So, LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE :):):)
The Dark Knight



So there's the batman!




Here's my card...






Gordon got plans.....

Let's put a smile on that face...lololl

Just gotta remember the quotes. LOL. enough said.


No comments: