Monday, January 5, 2009

A NEW DAWN.......

As you all know, we have a blog for our own Sunday School Younger Youth class... If you guys wanna post anything, just let me know ya...I will be more than happy to help u guys or girls to post up the things that you wanna blog... Beside that, if ure not too close to me or you still dont know me well, or worse still, u think im untrustable, you can always find Yilin, Faith or Austin to post up ur thing ya..haha

Anyway, for your information, I just posted the first post of the blog in that blog.
The link for the blog is http://www.cbcyoungeryouth.blogspot.com/. And it is written by our beloved teacher Deric..So, go there and read the post...its good...you will enjoy it like u enjoy the cendoll ad yee tao mai fan :)...till then..God bless

No comments: