Sunday, December 28, 2008

SAD

I DONT WANNA TALK, CAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL SAD...
THOUGH ITS HURTING ME, NOW ITS HISTORY...
Anyway, went futsal and played with daniel's friends just now... And i gotta say, I played badly.
Come on man, I played super bad on Last Tuesday and today I played badly again..Haih
What is wrong? I think I off form... And its super off form... Once again, I must look at the brightside.. Thanks jeff for saying to me that I played not that bad :) And Jpiing for the encouragement..It's comforting... Therefore, lets be optimistic, theres still one more match tomorrow and lets hope that I played utterly better than this two previous matches..

And for my brother who played the song in the car: hohohooho
I DONT WANNA WAIT IN VAIN FOR MY LOVE! AWESOME! U JUST GOTTA LOVE BOBBY MARLEY..

In search of inspiration...ZIDANE :)

LAstly, Thank God for today..Remember, in everything thank GOd...u wont be dissapointed:)

No comments: