Sunday, December 14, 2008

The WEEKENDS

SATURDAY..13th OF DECEMBER 2008.
My last weekend started of at saturday morning... When joshua the daywalker told me to teman him and jason to go tracting.... So, I woke up about 7 45, prepared everything.. Weared the ALL FOR YOU shirt. (Damn, i looked good with that shirt ) Er... Anyway.. Moving on, then at about 8 45, my mom fetched me to church and I met joshua and jason there.. And so, our journey of to the tracting begins..

Our destination is before salak south the slope that area..not sure what they call the place.. Yea, so we gave out the flyers to the resident by putting it into the mailbox or giving them straight away and briefly describing whats the flyers about.. After about an hour, we finished giving out the flyer...Then, we went to have our breakfast at the what they calll '' THE GOLDEN CHOPSTICK '' After that, We went to dakei..woohoo...We played life4dead. Awesome Game..

After that, we went back church...Joshua was preparing for the TU worship..I was having some time of fellowship with zhi yong, Daniel and peter..Later, the TU start..Pastor Ang told us about the differences between a Christian and a Roman Catholic.. Which obviously, Christian is much better...

Later on, I went home to take a bath and headed to Jpiing's house :) THE BBQ..
Went there, they already started the fire.. Then, wanted to have some fried meehoon but it was finished....But its okay cause by the end of the night I was quite full thanks to some chicken wings, fish balls and hot dogs...Then, we have a surprise party for my brother BenQ..lol. Even I dint knew about the surprise thing.. doode...But he says he knew about it..So...yea
Moving on people, I played MAFIA. I thought it was an awesome game of mafia...lol..CHAOS MOMENTS...AWesome...

Later that night, We went to dakei in ZONE X. Haha. Then at about two, we went to jpiing house to stay over.. Before we slept, had some crazy moments...LOL..anywayz sorry cant share about it.. ITS PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL :)

SUNDAY, 14th OF DECEMBER 2008..
After a night of insaneness, We managed to wake up for Sunday School..Thank God..wohooo and thanks to jpiings alarm.. Then, me and my bro headed home to have a washed up and gone to Sunday School.. Sunday school was fun..Its started off nicely but it ended up seriously..But u cant have fun everytime right? Sometimes its better to be serious and think about urself, think about what has happened in ur life and think about how God has helped us throughout our lifes...yeA

Later on, had lunch with jpiing, joshua, jason and peter in salak selatan..We had wantan mee.. It's consider nice actually... After that, Bought some yao zha kui...It's darn good..YEE ZHAI YOK.. Then, went home to have some rest..

Then, we went to futsal at about 5 30 to 8pm... I actually think I played quite well to be honest, although I made some stupid mistake.. Maybe im becoming a optimist..woohoo..

At about 7 30, Derek arrived.. Derek mok..My teacher..lol. We called him to play but he say he dunwan cause our playing style is high tempo. But after some ajaking, He finally decide to come in... I must say.. He played very well..Very well indeed..Hope to see u playing with us more often Derek.. Then, we went home... Sorry ah, ping.. sorry... LOL

Very satisfying weekend I must say....Im happy with it..Thank God..enough said.

No comments: